Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body. Providing the Ideal Infrared Sauna Detox Environment:
- Each infrared sauna is built to-order in Arizona without wood glue, varnish, or plywood.
- Only untreated, kiln-dried white poplar wood is used for all wooden parts of each sauna.
- The frames are screwed together rather than nailed and glued.
- All windows are made of strong heat-tempered glass.
- Window gaskets are custom-milled poplar rather than synthetics.
- Lights are plain metal and glass rather than coated metal or plastic.
- Each infrared sauna includes a venting system for an automatic, constant air-exchange.
- Our far-infrared heaters are tested to assure lower electro-magnetic fields (EMF).
- For highly sensitive persons, mostly-glass units are available at no added charge.
- A carbon filter purifies the stale air leaving the sauna.
- Wall-connecting latches (FIR models) are stainless steel; door latches are brass.
Two of the most highly regarded infrared sauna detox programs for the chemically ill are the Environmental Health Center – Dallas, run by Dr. William Rea, and the Nova Scotia-EHC, the clinic that treats Canadians diagnosed with MCS -“multiple chemical sensitivity”. Both medical clinics have used a Heavenly Heat sauna successfully for many decades.Made in The U.S.A.!